A perfect breakfast recipe, especially for pancake day or a lazy Sunday!
- 100g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 150ml milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 small punnet of blueberries
- Butter to fry
- Place the flour and sugar in a bowl and whisk in the egg and milk to make a smooth batter.
- Heat frying pan to a medium heat and coat the pan with butter.
- Spoon tablespoons of batter and add ~5 blueberries per pancake.
- Cook until large bubbles appear on the surface then flip and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy!